Wipro WFH Opportunity Hiring for Various Roles | Any Graduate can Apply!!
Wipro WFH Opportunity Hiring for Various Roles | Any Graduate is eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Wipro Job description, Eligibility and details of each roles.
Role 1: Wipro Step Up and WADiC
- Hiring non-technical graduates for multiple roles
- Graduation in BBM/ BBA/ B. Com – (General and Allied Branches)/ BA(Economics)/ BSc (Economics)/ BA(Psychology)/ BMS with 60% or 6.0 CGPA or its equivalent
- Graduation in B. Com (Computer Applications) with 50% or 5.0 CGPA or its equivalent. Location: Chennai.
- Location: Bangalore/Kochi/Chennai
- Batch: 2020, 2021, 2022
Role 2: System Engineer
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors as and when needed.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Research required information using available resources andOffer Solution to customers.
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints usingapplicable software.
- Excellent communication skills,
- Location: Hyderabad
Role 3: Test Engineer
- Instrumental in understanding the test requirements and testcase design of the product
- Authoring test planning with appropriate knowledge on business requirements and corresponding testable requirements
- Implementation of Wipro’s way of testing using Model based testing and achieving efficient way of test generation
- Ensuring the test cases are peer reviewed and achieving less rework
- Work with development team to identify and capture test cases,ensure version
- Location: Bangalore/Hyderabad
Apply for Test Engineer: Click Here