Wipro Job Openings 2022: Wipro Limited now opens job openings. Wipro is conducting the Recruitment drive for freshers. Those candidates from B.Com Graduation 2020/2021/2022 batches are eligible for this off-campus drive. eligible candidates apply as soon as possible. If You are Applicable for this Job Apply as soon as possible, If Not please Visit Updatesloop.com updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Wipro Jobs Hiring 2022 Details:
|Type of Job
|2020/21/22 Batch Freshers
|Chennai – India
|Online ( Virtual)
|First-year stipend: INR 15,488 per month
Second-year stipend: INR 17,533 per month
Third-year stipend: INR 19,618 per month
About Wipro Technologies Careers:
Wipro is one of the largest product engineering and service providers worldwide. Wipro provides research and development services, IT solutions, and services, including systems integration, information systems outsourcing, package implementation, software application management, data center services, etc. For Example Wipro IT provides solutions and services for India, offering system integration, network integration, software solutions, and IT services.
- Graduation In B. Com (Computer Applications) With 50% Or 5.0 CGPA Or Its Equivalent
- Year Of Passing: 2020, 2021, 2022
- 10th Standard: 50% Or Above
- 12th Standard: 50% Or Above
The agreement period is 36 months from the joining date. The candidate will be liable to pay a sum of INR 1,40,000 on a pro-rata basis if he/she leaves the organization before 36 months for breaching the service agreement.
- A Maximum Of 3 Years Of Education Gap, If Any, Is Allowed Between 10th And Graduation.
- No Gaps Are Allowed During Graduation. The Degree Should Be Completed Within 3 Years From The Start Of The Course.
- Education Should Be Regular Full-Time In 10th, 12th & Graduation Recognized By The Central/State Government Of India.
- Candidates With Part-Time, Correspondence Or Distance Learning In Either 10th Or 12th Or Graduation Are Not Eligible.
- Maximum Of One Backlog Till The Assessment Process Is Allowed. The Offer Will Be Subject To All Backlogs Being Cleared At The Time Of Offer.
- Should Be An Indian Citizen Or Should Hold A PIO Or OCI Card In The Event Of Holding A Passport Of Any Other Country.
- Bhutan And Nepal Nationals Need To Submit Their Citizenship Certificate.
- Candidates Who Have Participated In Any Selection Process Held By Wipro In The Last Three Months Are Not Eligible.
1. Online Test
2. Presentation Roud and HR Round
How To Apply For Wipro Hiring Drive 2022:
• The Eligible candidates click on Apply Link
• Read the job details carefully and click on the apply button
• Now add the high school, secondary school details
• Attach your CV
• After completing click on submit button
Wipro Placements Drive Link 2022