United Airlines Recruitment | Associate Engineer – Salesforce | B.E/ B.Tech
United Airlines off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Associate Engineer – Salesforce position. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Gurugram location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
United Airlines is an airline based in the United States. The corporate headquarters are located in Chicago, Illinois, in the United States. It was established in 1926. Scott Kirbyr has been the organization’s CEO since 2016. Its parent company is United Airlines Holdings.
As of 2021, the company employed over 84,100 people and had a total revenue of $24.6 billion.
United Airlines off campus drive
- Company name: United Airlines
- Website: united.com
- Job Position: Associate Engineer – Salesforce
- Location: Gurugram
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0-1 Year
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 19 LPA (Expected)
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using Salesforce.
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Get trained/self-learn new skill(Salesforce admin/Development) quickly.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science/ IT
- Practical knowledge of any programming languages like C, C++, Java, etc.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility.
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills.
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews.
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, including management and end-users.
- Self -starter who takes initiative and is proactive
- Exhibit written and spoken English fluency
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.united.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.