Tech Mahindra Off Campus – 2018/2019/2020 Batch -Across India – Freeupdates.in
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2020 – Tech Mahindra schedule to hire Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA 2018/2019/2020 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive is given below.
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2020:
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2020 for Associate Software Engineer:
|Associate Software Engineer
|Year of Passing
|10 March 2020
- Qualifying courses – BE/B.Tech – Comp Science / Comp Engineering / IT / E&C / E&TC / Telecom / Communication or MCA
- Candidate should have passed out qualifying course in 2018/19 without any backlog
- Candidate passing out in 2020 and meeting the criteria also stand eligible
- Should have scored min. of 60% in SCC/10th, HSC/12th /Diploma (in case done) and BE/B.Tech/MCA
- Not more than 1 year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
Selection Process –
- Candidates shortlisted from the registered list will be called for an Aptitude Test, English Essay/Story, Tech Test, Technical and HR Interview with each of these acting as filter for next stage on selection process.
- Candidate holding certifications like OCP, MCP, AWS, RPA, SAP, Coursera (in credit mode), edX (in credit mode) etc. would be given preference.
Note – The entire selection process may be completed on the same day. In exceptional circumstances, for reasons beyond our control, part of the selection process may happen on subsequent days. You may be prepared for such eventuality.
Test and Interview schedule –
Eligible candidates will be communicated the Test and Interview schedule over mail, minimum 1 week prior to the date of test and interview.
Bond and Compensation –
- Candidate will be on probation for 6 months with a CTC of INR 2.6 L /annum
On completion of probation, candidate will be offered a CTC of INR 3.25 L/annum
- Candidate will have to sign an indemnity bond for INR 1 L for a mandatory period of service of 2 years from date of joining the company
Note – During probation, candidate may undergo unit specific classroom training / on-the-job-training / shadowing / all as per the business requirement.
Work place & timings –
Candidate should be willing to work:
- At any of the TechM Development Center or Client Locations spread across country/globe
In any projects including development, Application Support and Maintenance, Testing, Managed services, etc.
- As per the company specified work timings including shift working
How to Apply for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following the link on or before 10 March 2020.