Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers 0-3 Years
Nokia Job Openings in 2023: Nokia is inviting candidates from freshers with Bachelor’s degree graduation. Today, Nokia technologies will conduct an Off-Campus Drive for the position of Software Developer, Digital Trust. candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for Nokia technologies recruitments. If Not, please update today’s job Updates visit updatesloop.com for more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Nokia Career Drive 2023 Details:
||Software Developer, Digital Trust
|Type Of Job
||Freshers 0-3 years
About Nokia Hiring:
At Nokia we create the technology to connect the world. Developing and delivering the industry’s only end-to-end portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing that is available globally. Through our research teams, including the world-renowned Nokia Bell Labs, Nokia is leading the world to adopt end-to-end 5G networks that are faster, more secure and capable of revolutionizing lives, economies and societies. Nokia adheres to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. A truly global company, we are 160 nationalities working in more than 100 countries.
Nokia Opening Drive 2023 Details:
Job Process: Software Developer, Digital Trust
Primary Location: Noida
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Job Category: Full Time
- In Digital Trust, Big Data, Machine Learning, The Internet Of Things, Cyber Security And Cloud Are At The Heart Of Our Portfolio. We Help Create The Secure, Ultra-Connected World In Which We Live And Develop Innovative Solutions For 5G, Smart Cities, Autonomous Cars, Health Services, Public Safety, And Smart Utilities.
- Come And Join Our Team To Ensure That This Connected World Will Be Safe, Secure And Respectful Of Our Privacy.
- You Will Be Part Of The Digital Trust’s Latest Adventure In Providing A View Of The Overall Alert/Threat Level In The Network Based On Risk, Threat Intelligence, And Analytics Specific To 5G Networks. More Than That, We Bring Intelligent Lockdown And Corrective Actions To Critical Infrastructure Protection.
- We Are Looking For A Junior Software Developer To Join Our New, Dynamic Team Of Talented Professionals To Create An Innovative, Industry-Leading, Automated Security SaaS Offering Cyberdome (Automated Defense Center), And To Define The Automated Procedures For Immediate Response To Emergencies Or For Detection And Response To Mobile Network Infrastructure Attacks.
- You Will Be Part Of An Agile Team Responsible For The Specification, Design, Development And Testing Of The Product.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
The main responsibilities will be to
- Design And/Or Test And Execute Integration, Operation And Deployment Of Security Solutions; Requiring Knowledge In Multiple Technical Areas, I.E. Security, Cloud And Radio Access Network Domain.
- Maintain And Improve The Performance Of Existing Software
- Recommend Improvements To Existing Software Programs As Necessary
Required Minimum Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
- Bachelor´S Degree Or Equivalent Experience Required, Candidates With Degree In A Technical Field (CS, EE, Etc.) Will Be More Relevant, Master´S Is A Plus
- At Least 0-3 Years Of Experience In The Software Development Industry
- Good Understanding Of Object-Oriented Design, Data Structures, And Algorithms
- Good Knowledge Of Java, Java APIs, J2EE/Jboss, SQL Database (MariaDB)
- Knowledge In Docker, OpenStack, Kubernetes, Helm, Containerized Applications, Microservices.
- Knowledge Of Public Cloud Technologies (E.G. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Basic Knowledge In Network Security
- Good In Scripting Languages (E.G., Bash/Shell Scripting, Perl, Python, Etc.)
- Knowledge Of Unit Tests Automation Tools (Junit, Jenkins)
Desired Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
- Experience In Security Tools And Technologies
- Knowledge Of Telecom (E.G. 3GPP, TCP/IP, OSS, Etc.)
- Any Certifications In Security Area Are An Asset
- Experience With Cryptography: Symmetric, Asymmetric, PKI, AES, RSA, ECC, ECDH
- Knowledge Of Technologies Like (ReactJS, Redux)
- Desire To Learn New Skills And New Technologies
- Experience With Agile Development Process
- Willingness And Ability To Work In A Fast-Paced Environment To Deliver Quality Solutions
- Creative, Problem-Solving Mind-Set And Innovative Thinking
- Excellent Interpersonal/Team Skills
- Able To Communicate And Work Within A Multi-National Matrix Organization
- Fluent In Oral And Written English.
How To Apply For Nokia Drive 2023:
- Eligible Candidates Are Advised To Open An Online Apply Link ( Link Is Given Below).
- This Link Opens A New Tab On Your Browser
- Read Carefully The Above Page And Find Apply Button On This Page
- Fill In All Your Academic Qualifications, Skill Experience, And Other Mandatory Details.
- Upload Your Resume.
- Check The Details Before Submitting.
- If You Are Shortlisted It Will Be Shared Through E-Mail Or Phone Call
- Interview And Venue Details Also Will Be Shared With Shortlisted Candidates Through E-Mail.
Nokia Jobs Hiring 2023 Registration Link
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds