Infosys Recruitment | Associate Consultant | B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ BCA/ B.Sc/ MCA/ M.Sc/ Any Graduate
Infosys off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Associate Consultant. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ BCA/ B.Sc/ MCA/ M.Sc/ Any Graduate are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Infosys is an Information technology company. It was founded in 1981 by N. R. Narayana Murthy and Nandan Nilekani, and Bengaluru serves as the headquarters. Salil Parekh has served as the association’s CEO since 2018. Its subsidiaries include EdgeVerve, Skava, Infosys BPM, and Infosys Consulting. According to reports produced in 2022, the organisation as a whole has revenues of 123,936 crore and has a workforce of 3,35,186 people.
- Company name: Infosys
- Website: infosys.com
- Job Position: Associate Consultant
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ BCA/ B.Sc/ MCA/ M.Sc/ Any Graduate
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 12 LPA (Expected)
- As part of the Infosys consulting team, your primary role would be to actively aid the consulting team in different phases of the project including problem definition, effort estimation, diagnosis, solution generation and design and deployment
- You will explore the alternatives to the recommended solutions based on research that includes literature surveys, information available in public domains, vendor evaluation information, etc. and build POCs
- You will create requirement specifications from the business needs, define the to-be-processes and detailed functional designs based on requirements.
- You will support configuring solution requirements on the products; understand if any issues, diagnose the root-cause of such issues, seek clarifications, and then identify and shortlist solution alternatives
- You will also contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives with an objective of providing high quality value adding solutions to customers.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the career.infosys.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.