Harman Recruitment | Cloud Backend Developer/ Associate Engineer 1, SW | B.E/ MCA/ M.E
Harman off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Cloud Backend Developer, Associate Engineer 1, SW position. Candidates who completed B.E/ MCA/ M.E are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Chennai, Bangalore location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Sidney Harman and Bernard Kardon founded Harman International Audio Electronics in 1980. The organization’s headquarters are in Stamford, Connecticut, in the United States. The firm’s revenue is expected to be around $8.8 billion in 2020. This corporation employs approximately 30,000 people. Harman’s President and CEO is Michael Mauser.
- Company name: Harman
- Website: harman.com
- Job Position: Cloud Backend Developer, Associate Engineer 1, SW
- Location: Chennai, Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0-2 Years
- Qualification: B.E/ MCA/ M.E
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Develop and implement a cloud based virtual development platform for automotive software development.
- Be up to date on latest cloud technologies and automotive industry trends. Should be able to adapt quickly to new technologies.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the engineering organization to influence overall system architecture and design.
- Be capable of developing using an agile methodology, providing daily reviews of code and builds.
- Think out of the box when it comes to defining unique ways users can use virtual development platform for Automotive.
- Demonstrate experience owning a feature from requirements analysis through to general availability in market. Should be a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision and manage time effectively.
- Ability to solve the problem independently
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the myworkdayjobs.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.