Associate Analyst for the Hyderabad location. The complete details about Deloitte Recruitment Drive 2023 are as follows. The candidates who are completed in BCA/BScof 2023/2022/2021 Graduates apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply to Deloitte Recruitment 2023 online. If Not please visit updatesloop.com for off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Deloitte Freshers Recruitment 2023
| Job Type
||As per Company Standards
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way
Detailed Job Description For Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Job Position:- Associate Analyst
- Job Location:- Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, And Pune
- Salary Package:- As Per Company Standards
- Designation:- Analyst
Deloitte Job Responsibilities
The key job will be to:
• Review syndicated loan notices for manual extraction and data input
• Review automated data extraction results Qualifications Required:
• Bachelor’s degree in commerce stream
• 0 or 2 years of experience ranges from fresher to analyst based on experience and educational background
• Speed and accuracy when reviewing or inputting data
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work under tight timelines and schedules
• Flexibility to meet business demands (such as additional work hours or workdays)
• Ensure adherence to processes and provide updates to own area of work
Work timings: Full-time during the hours 21.00 PM – 06.00 AM IST. These hours may change occasionally, based on business needs. • Occasional weekend and holiday coverage will be required • Weekly days off can be on any two consecutive days of the week
- Excellent Interpersonal And Communication Skills (Written, Verbal, And Presentation) To Be Able To Communicate In A Global, Virtual Platform
- Should Demonstrate A Higher Sense Of Ownership, Attention To Detail, And Process Adherence.
- Should Be Client-Centric And Focus On Solving The Client Reported Issues In The Most Impactful Way
- Moderate Analytical And Problem-Solving Skills To Identify Areas Of Continuous Improvement
- Moderate Computer Programming Skills Involving Programming Languages Like C, C++, Java, Python, Programming Foundations, Relational Databases, Networking Concepts, SQL
- Good Working Knowledge Of Microsoft Word, Excel, And PowerPoint.
- A Good Grasp Of The Cybersecurity And Risk Domains Would Be An Added Plus
Profoundly Curious And Agile
- Inclination To Solve Complex And Challenging Problems Would Be An Added Plus
How To Apply For Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Eligible Candidates Are Advised To Open An Online Apply Link ( Link Is Given Below).
- This Link Opens A New Tab On Your Browser
- Read Carefully The Above Page And Find Apply Button On This Page
- Fill In All Your Academic Qualifications, Skill Experience, And Other Mandatory Details.
- Upload Your Resume.
- Check The Details Before Submitting.
- If You Are Shortlisted It Will Be Shared Through E-Mail Or Phone Call
- Interview And Venue Details Also Will Be Shared With Shortlisted Candidates Through E-Mail.
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further round
Deloitte Off-Campus Drive 2023 for Freshers