Amazon Recruitment Drive 2022 | 2019, 2020, 2021 Batch | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Amazon Walk-in Drive: Today Amazon company is going to recruit Freshers for the position of Software Development Engineer. Selected candidates are located in Hyderabad. Those who have finished their B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech is eligible for this Amazon Recruitment Drive. If eligible for this job, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Amazon Openings 2022 Details:
||Software Development Engineer
| Job Type
||2019, 2020 or 2021
||Best in industry
About Amazon Careers:
Amazon has come a long way since opening on the World Wide Web in July 1995. Today, we operate retail websites in multiple countries across geographies, offering products in many categories (books, media, digital, electronics, etc.) worldwide, and we still like to work hard, have fun and make history! The Amazon.com brand has become synonymous with a superior level of convenience, selection, low prices, and customer service. We have over 130 million active customers as of 2010.
We are looking for software engineers minimum of 3+ years of solid Software engineering experience involving solving complex problems. They will get to work on some of the key initiatives planned to support our rapid evolution and growth of the transportation network and in the process solve some of the most challenging problems. These engineers will provide technical leadership to the team, drive best practices, mentor other engineers and drive continuous improvements in engineering excellence.
Amazon Hiring Drive 2022 Details:
Job Position:– Software Development Engineer
Job Location:- Hyderabad
Salary Package:– As per Company Standards
Eligible Batches: 2019/20/21
Responsibilities Of The Candidate:
- Build Highly Available, Secure, Distributed Systems In A Microservices Architecture
- Collaborate With Some Of The Best Engineers In The Industry To Work On Complex Challenges In Large-Scale Computing And Find Out What It Takes To Engineer Systems For The “Amazon Scale”
- Own, Build And Operate External Customer-Facing Systems That Demand Stringent Service-Level Agreements.
- 0-2 Years Of Relevant Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (Or Higher) In Computer Science Or Related Discipline – Graduation Year Should Be Either 2019, 2020 Or 2021
- Experience In Software Development Building Successful Production Software Systems.
- Strong Understanding Of Computer Science Fundamentals, Including Algorithms, Complexity Analysis, Data Structures, Problem-Solving, And Object-Oriented Analysis
- Excellent Verbal And Written Communication Skills
- Experience Developing Software Services And An Understanding Of Design For Scalability, Performance, And Reliability.
- Experience With Modern Object-Oriented Programming Languages Such As Java, Ruby, Or C#, Preferably On A UNIX Or Linux Platform.
- Proven Ability To Work In A Fast-Paced, Agile Environment And In An Ownership And Results-Oriented Culture.
- Strong Demonstrated Skills In Implementing And Deploying High Volume And Highly Scalable Services.
- Experience With Distributed Systems, Consistent Hashing, Distributed Locking, Replication, And Load Balancing.
- Strong Skills And Experience With Programming, Design, And Architecture, And Familiarity/Experience With AWS And Other Cloud Technologies.
- Knowledge Of Professional Software Engineering Practices & Best Practices For The Full Software Development Life Cycle, Including Coding Standards, Code Reviews, Source Control Management, Build Processes, Testing, And Operations.
- Experience In Communicating With Users, Other Technical Teams, And Management To Collect Requirements, Evaluate Alternatives And Describe Product Strategy, Technical Designs, And Software Product Features.
- Experience Working In An Agile/Scrum Environment.
How To Register For Amazon Jobs Drive 2022:
- Click The Application Link Given Here Then Click On Apply Now Button
- Get Registered If You Are New If You Already Registered Then Go To Login.
- Then Fill The Required Data Fill The Form
- Attach Your CV.
- After Completing All Fields Then Do Submit.
Amazon Placements 2022 Registration Link
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds