Adobe Recruitment | Sales Representative | Work From Home
Adobe off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Sales Representative position. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s degree are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Work From Home location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Adobe is a computer software company headquartered in San Jose, California, that was founded in 1982 by John Warnock and Charles Geschke. Shantanu Narayen has served as the association’s CEO. According to 2021 reports, the company’s total revenue is $15.785 billion, and the total number of employees is 25,988.
Adobe off campus drive
- Company name: Adobe
- Website: adobe.com
- Job Position: Sales Representative
- Location: Work From Home
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 10 LPA (Expected)
Job Responsibilities :
- Deliver the quarterly target as assigned by the business and achieve growth on critical products like Adobe sign, substance and stock
- Generate incremental revenue from the existing customers by up-selling additional products and services
- Understands pipeline management, working on opportunities/ leads on Sales Force and be able to present a report on a weekly basis to the leadership team
- Maintain exceptional level of service quality through CSAT
Identify opportunities where a product specialist team can be involved to increase the deal size. Set up and attend the demos with them
- Should be well versed with Adobe’s solution/ products that he/ she will be responsible to position or sell requirements
- Should multitask and be comfortable switching between phone and chat to address multiple customer queries at the same time.
- Candidates with prior IT Sales background with an understanding of SaaS and licensing will be a plus.
- Should possess sound understanding of the sales cycle/Inside Sales model and consultative selling approach.
- Basic understanding of sales techniques like BANT, Sales funnel, and pipeline management is desired.
- Should be willing to work in all Geos: NA, APAC and EMEA.
- Should have a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute for Chat
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.adobe.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.