Accenture Job Openings 2022: Candidates need to claim the Excellent Opportunity in the PWD Graduate Hiring which is being offered by Accenture Recruitment Drive. Those who have completed M.C.M, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.FA, B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Voc, BMS, and Other with full-time education only are eligible for this role. Furthermore, the qualified candidates through the Accenture Recruitment drive will be placed in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Kolkata, India. If You are Applicable for this Job Apply as soon as possible, If Not please visit updatesloop.com for more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
||PWD Graduate Hiring
|| M.C.M, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.FA, B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Voc, BMS, and Other
|Type Of Job
||Freshers 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 graduate
||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Gurgaon, Kolkata
||2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 graduates
Accenture Company Profile:
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, interaction, technology, and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions. Our purpose is to deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity.
ABOUT AARAMBH DECODE – PROGRAM SUMMARY:
Aarambh is a dedicated hiring program at Accenture focused on finding exceptional graduate talent. We are committed to invest and growth careers of our graduate hires through engagement, enablement, and continuous learning investment throughout their careers
What Would You Do? ROLE #1: PROGRAM SUPPORT (PROGRAM CONTROL SERVICES)
- Reporting Support
- Process Support
- Service Management
- Run Support
Knowledge And Skill Requirements:
- Good Communication Skills
- Co-Ordination And Follow-Up With Various Stakeholders
- Preparing MIS Reports And Publishing It As Per The SLA
- Resource Management (Onboarding And Offboarding)
- Demand Creation On Demand And Supply Tool
- Administrative/Operations Support
- Service Management/Tooling Support
- Assets And Artefacts Management
- Knowledge On MS Office – Excel, Word
- Ability To Learn And Perform Quickly
- PWD Candidates From Any Streams/Branches Of M.C.M, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.FA, B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Voc, BMS, And Other 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 Graduates With Full-Time Education Only (Part-Time And Distance Educations Are Not Considered)
- Note: BE/ BTECH / ME / MTECH/MCA/ MSC (CSand IT Branch)MBA /PGDBM Candidates Are Not Eligible To Apply For This Role
- No Active Backlogs During Application And/Or During Onboarding.
- Candidate Should Not Have Appeared For Accenture Recruitment Assessment/Interview Process In The Last Three Months.
- Candidate Should Not Have More Than 11 Months Of Experience
- Candidates Must Be Eligible To Work In India Either By Citizenship/ Have Relevant Work Permit Documents.
- Please Note That Bhutan And Nepal Nationals Can Work In India Without A Need For Obtaining A Work Visa. All Other Foreign Nationals Require Work Visa Or An Overseas Citizenship Of India (OCI) Or Person Of Indian Origin (PIO) Card To Work In India
Salary: INR 3,33,500 – 3,33,500
How To Register For Accenture Hiring Drive 2022:
- Eligible Candidates Are Advised To Open An Online Apply Link ( Link Is Given Below).
- This Link Opens A New Tab On Your Browser
- Read Carefully The Above Page And Find Apply Button On This Page
- Fill In All Your Academic Qualifications, Skill Experience, And Other Mandatory Details.
- Upload Your Resume.
- Check The Details Before Submitting.
- If You Are Shortlisted It Will Be Shared Through E-Mail Or Phone Call
- Interview And Venue Details Also Will Be Shared With Shortlisted Candidates Through E-Mail.